Our skin is subject to external and internal aggressions. the sun, pollution, wind, temperature differences can damage it.Stress, lack of sleep and fatigue are also responsible for premature skin ageing.
It is therefore important to be able to take care of your skin but also your wellbeing which is systematically reflected on your skin.
Applying a face mask is a great way to relax and unwind at the end of a busy week or to help nourish and pamper your skin after being outside.
Spa du Visage self-warming mask is a real care and relaxation duo for your face.
- The temperature of the mask then gradually rises to 41°C (106°F).
- The pack contains 10 sachets with a single-use self-heating mask.
- Ready to use
- The self-heating mask will provide many benefits for the skin and the well-being:
- Improved skin texture: smooth and soft skin
- Deep skin cleaning: easier removal of blackheads
- Detoxification: the steam and the opening of the pores release the impurities
- Better efficiency of the care products applied afterwards and therefore better hydration of the skin
- Micro-circulation: luminous and rested skin, repair of the epidermis
- Less tired features, reduction of dark circles
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Relaxation of facial muscles
- The Spa du Visage self-heating mask is very easy to use.
- No need to heat it, just take it out of its bag and the mask heats itself up to 41°C (106°F).
- You just have to take the mask out of its bag and unfold it, then apply it immediately using the elastics at the ears.
- The mask must be used as soon as you take it out of the bag.
- The water vapor will start to diffuse and the heat will gradually intensify (for about 2 minutes) and then stabilize at 41°C (160°F).
- Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes (or maximum 1 hour), remove the mask and discard it (the masks are for single use only).
- Rinse your skin and apply your usual skin care cream.
- Caution: NEVER HEAT THE MASK, it is self-heating