This 100% natural silk pillowcase protects and preserves the hydration of the face, hair ad keeps the skin radiant
The silk pillowcase is entirely made of real silk rich in its 18 amino acids and natural proteins.
Silk pillowcases can improve skin and hair hydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and result in smoother, frizz-free hair every morning.
- Pillowcase and seams: 100% mulberry silk
- 19 momme higher density - Grade 6A
- 100% natural silk: natural ivory colour, undyed, chemical-free
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-mite
- Oeko-tex standard
The silk pillowcase can be washed by hand or in the washing machine at 30°C (86°F) on a silk or delicate programme without spinning.As silk is not absorbent and does not allow dust mites to develop, it is possible to wash pillowcases less frequently.
- First, we advise you to put your silk pillowcase in a laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash cycle.
- Place your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on silk or delicate cycle with a maximum water temperature of 30°C (86°F).
- Avoid spinning, or favour a light, slow spin.
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases.
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air. Never tumble dry them and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Fill a basin with water at 30°C (86°F)
- Use a special silk detergent
- Soak the silk pillowcases for 3 minutes
- Dip each pillowcase in water several times
- Rinse pillowcases with lukewarm water: 30°C (86°F)
- Use a towel to wring out excess water from silk pillowcases (do not rub or twist them)
- Dry silk pillowcases in the open air.
- Never spray perfume or deodorant on silk
- Never wash with bleach
- Do not expose silk to direct sunlight for too long
- Always iron silk on the reverse side (temperature between 110°C and 150°C / 230°F and 300°F)